Delivery charges apply to all UK Mainland postcodes.
We ensure that people in remote areas will not face additional charges; however, delivery time scales may be longer.
For non-UK mainland (i.e., Scottish Islands) or international deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote.
Please note: You will only ever pay a single delivery cost for your order, regardless of the number of items.
- Orders with a total basket cost under £150 will have a carriage charge of £35.
- Orders with a total basket cost over £150 will have free next-day delivery to the UK mainland on most items.
Some items may be delayed due to manufacturing and can take up to 5 days. You will receive a message to schedule a delivery date.
Many of the goods we sell are delivered directly by the manufacturer. They will attempt to deliver everything in a single trip, but on occasion, separate trips may be necessary due to stock availability, driver hours, etc. In cases where items are out of stock for extended periods, we will deliver your goods in separate consignments.
- How will my package be delivered?
You will receive a message to schedule and book your delivery day.
- What types of parcels are there?
The delivery method will depend on factors such as the size of the parcel and its destination. Orders containing multiple goods may come from different suppliers and may not be delivered all at once.
- Small Parcels (e.g., toilet seat, basin taps, shower head): Delivered using a courier service like DPD or UPS, with tracking available for a more accurate arrival time.
- Medium & Large Parcels (e.g., freestanding bath, shower enclosure, toilet): Delivered using a specialist courier due to the fragile nature of some bathroom items. Two able-bodied people may be required to accept the delivery. The delivery driver is not insured to take the goods into your property. Specialist couriers may not offer tracking, so we recommend having someone available between 8am-6pm to accept the delivery.
- Extra Large Parcels (e.g., special or premium products): Shipped on a pallet or with a dedicated courier, usually sent from a specialist courier. Tracking may not be available, but we try to give customers a call before delivery on the day. Two people on site are recommended. The courier will inform you when confirming your delivery.
Best Practices for Accepting Deliveries
Keep these points in mind when accepting deliveries to ensure a smooth experience and easier returns in the unlikely event something goes wrong:
- Advise third parties accepting and signing for your delivery to check all goods on your behalf.
- Once the products are delivered, you have 2 working days to check and ensure that you have received everything in your order and that the products are in good condition.
- Take care when opening packaging, as proper handling can make the difference between being able to return a product or not.
- Carefully open along the tape
- Remove and check products
- Reseal with clear tape
- Do not tear any packaging
- Do not dirty or damage the box
- Do not use gaffer tape, masking, or brown tape
We maintain an extensive inventory of products, much larger than what is currently displayed on our website, and we strive to keep stock levels accurate. The delivery estimates provided alongside the
listed items are generally reliable. However, please be aware that these estimated delivery times are not guaranteed and should be considered as approximate guidelines only.
UK Mainland: Our delivery service covers all of the UK mainland with no penalties for living in Scotland or remote areas. It might take us slightly longer to get your items there, but rest assured, we will deliver.
Rest of the UK (not on the mainland): For deliveries to non-mainland locations, please contact us, and we can provide a delivery option tailored to your order.
International: Orders placed outside the UK are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us first. If you are based outside the UK, send us an email with the details of what you are looking for and your location, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.